CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Nov 12, 2012

A Little "Sprinkle"


I know, I know...It's been over 2 months and I am finally posting my second blog post. A lot has happened since my last post and so my next few posts will try to catch you up on what we have been up to.

On September 29th, my wonderfully crafty and fabulously organized friends, Kimberly and Karla joined with me to throw a baby "sprinkle" for our friend Kristen. Kristen was expecting a beautiful baby girl and seeing as all of us have little boys we took the opportunity to throw an incredibly girly shower. We hosted an afternoon tea and it was just lovely.
I made the invitations to reflect the "sprinkle" theme with patterned parasols in girly colors.

Karla borrowed some vintage linens, tea pots, cups, and saucers from her mother-in-law and I just love the shabby chic look! Soooo girly!


We filled Kimberly's apothecary jars with sweet treats for everyone to take home. Those meringues back there- they are from Trader Joe's and holy moly- they are good and you can never go wrong with a little salt water taffy!



Karla hand dipped pretzel rods in chocolate and they were delish! Love the sweet and salty combo.


I made a garland from paper circles and I just love it! It was a Pinterest idea that actually worked and I bet you are going to see it in a few more posts down the line.

Those hydrangeas are from Kimberly's garden and wow did they look pretty with the roses I picked up that morning!



I also made onesie and umbrella shaped sugar cookies as part of the dessert table and Kimberly made those super cute mini cupcakes. Can we say sugar overload?!

Overall I think Kristen really enjoyed herself and it was just so nice to have friends together to celebrate this tiny new addition to our circle of friends. Kristen had baby Leilani in a movie worthy delivery on October 26th and mommy and baby are doing well. I just wish them so much joy and happiness as Kristen and her husband, Alex, now feel their family is complete. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

Mrs. Ozurovich












0 comments:

Post a Comment